5ML, 15ML, 30ML, 50ML, 100 ML
0.5 ML, 1 OZ, 2 OZ
15 ML, 30 ML
15 ML, 30 ML
About Our CBD Products
No artificial flavors or additives.
Whole Plant/Full Spectrum
Cannabinoids derived from the whole plant.
Black glass bottles used
Glass dropper for easy dosing
Never Cold Pressed
The legal .3% necessary for the effectiveness of this product.
Balm 1 Oz.
Twice the concentration, no THC and best for inflammatory pain
Balm 2 Oz.
Up to .3% THC and best for neuropathic & inflammatory pain
Highest Concentrations in every product
3rd Party Testing
Terpene and Cannabinoid Rich
Health Benefits of CBD
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves Anxiety
- Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Reduces Nausea
- Boost Immune System
- Protects the brain
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Promotes Better Sleep
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Non-psychoactive & non-addictive and many more
The Process to Get Your Medical Cannabis Card
We are here to guide you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card.
We find that patients have a wide range of questions regarding medical marijuana. The most frequent questions we get is "What is the process to get your medical marijuana card?" so we put together Dr. James Faremouth Guide To Obtaining Your Medical Marijuana Card.
- Establish a relationship with Green Balance Health and Wellness to get Certified by Dr. James Faremouth.
- Download and complete forms prior to your appointment.
- Please provide a medical document from your physician, ONLY with your qualifying condition(s).
- Get certified by Green Balance Health and Wellness for your qualifying condition.
- Green Balance Health and Wellness will enter your email address into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry to start enrollment.
- If you have a caregiver both parties will need to be present.
- Complete the online application once you have your login.
- More info form: Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Application
- You can be issued a temporary certification until you receive your Florida Medical Marijuana Card in the mail.
- Get recommendations from Dr. James Faremouth and order your medical cannabis products from dispensaries.
New Patients Process
Our company is a private practice now providing evaluations for eligible patients seeking to use low-THC cannabis or medical cannabis under the Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014. Dr. J. Faremouth offers patients a naturally therapeutic alternative to conventional methods of therapy that have failed to treat or alleviate their current debilitating medical condition(s) or ailment(s).
We would need you to bring the following to your appointment:
- A valid Florida Driver's license or I.D., and/or seasonal proof of residency.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- A copy of Medical Records in which you may bring to your appointment or have your primary physician fax to (239)307-4887, Attention to Dr. J. Faremouth.
- Social Security number
- Current medication list
Initial Certification: $200
Initial Certification including smokable flower: $300
Recertification 210 Day (State Mandated): $100
NOTE: We do not require a 70 day recertification.
We accept Cash, Credit and Checks
We ask that you come 15 minutes early of your scheduled appointment to complete the paperwork.
If you are a veteran or active military, Green Balance Health and Wellness offers 10% off with valid ID
Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers
Growers/Dispensaries in Florida
The Florida Department of Health has approved six 'growers' to cultivate, process and dispense low-THC cannabis, medical cannabis and derivative products to patients. The approved dispensing organizations are:
- Surterra Wellness / Alpha Foliage (Hillsborough County) – 850-391-5455 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trulieve / Hackney Nursery (Gadsden County) – 844-TRULIEV, email@example.com
- Curaleaf - (877) 303-0741
- CHT Medical / Chestnut Hill Tree Farm (Alachua County) – 855-524-8633 firstname.lastname@example.org – CHT Product Menu (updated 1/11/17)
- Knox Nursery (Orange County) – 888-441-KNOX, email@example.com
- GrowHealthy / McCrory's Sunny Hill, Agri-Starts, Peckett's and Eve's nurseries (Polk County) – 800.619.5288,
- Modern Health Concepts / Costa Nursery Farms (Miami-Dade County) – 877-303-0741 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Green Solution / Wyndham Growers (Alachua County – Grandiflora + San Felasco Nurseries)